The following information is about a MobArena from a previous map. The MobArena is non existant and cannot be found on /ma list. The information is still available for your reading pleasure.
OverviewEditThe Hellfire Arena was a moderately sized arena with a Nether-like theme. It featured a netherrack ground with random fire patches, a quartz-prismarine spawning point, and a nether fortress-like structure that acted as a second floor. There is also no fall damage in this MobArena. Unlike DesertStorm, this arena had a view into the Class area. You can see a picture below. It was built by Kimmy and NinjaCreeper99.
Instead of healing potions, this MobArena had Healing Vials.
There were a total of 5 classes in Hellfire.
- Blaze, "Pseudo-flight, good range, but weak melee."
- Blaze Head with Fire Protection X
- Blaze Torso (Golden Chestplate) with Protection VII
- Stone Sword with Sharpness I
- Blaze Rod that grants fireball shooting and flight:
- Left Click shoots a fireball
- Right Click sends the player flying towards where the mouse is facing, creating a flying effect.
- 1 Healing Vial II
- Zombie Pigman, "Powerful and fast, but not very tanky."
- Pigman Head with Protection V and Fire Protection V
- Pigman Torso (Golden Chestplate) with Protection X
- Pigman Hooves (Golden Boots) with Feather Falling V
- Pigman Sword (Golden Sword) with Sharpness V
- 1 Regeneration Vial I
- 2 Healing Vial II
- Wither Skeleton, "Vampiric Effect on Mob Damage; high sustain."
- Wither Skull with Protection III
- Wither Ribcage (Black Leather Chestplate) with Protection V
- Black Leather Pants
- Wither Feet (Black Leather Boots) with Feather Falling V
- Wither's Might (Stone Sword) with Knockback II and Vampiric Effect.
- Attacking mobs heals you for a certain amount, based on your damage.
- 2 Strength Vial I
- Magma Cube, "Bouncy, Tanky, Flamey, and has pet wolves."
- Magma Cube Head
- Magmatic Compression Suit (Brown Leather Chestplate) with Protection VII and Thorns X
- Magmatic Spring Legs (Brown Leather Pants) with Thorns X
- Magmatic Boosters (Brown Leather Boots) with a permanent Jump Boost Buff.
- Magma Shiv (Stone Sword) with Sharpness III and Fire Aspect II
- 2 Healing Vial I
- 2 Bones (Summons 2 wolves in play)
- Ghast, "Pseudo-Flight, less convenient, more versatile."
- Ghast Skull with increased Speed and Agility.
- Ghastly Flight Suit (Iron Chestplate) with Protection IV
- Ghast Tentacles (Iron Leggings)
- Ghast Tentacle Ends (Iron Boots) with Feather Falling V
- Ghast Talon (Diamond Sword)
- Ghastly Quickshot (Fire Charge) grants fireball shooting and the force to push mobs back:
- Left Click shoots a fireball.
- Right Click pushes mobs back.
- Ghastly Wings (Feather), Right Clicking allows the user to fly.
- 2 Regeneration Vials I
- 2 Regeneration Vials II
There were 2 bosses in Hellfire; one at wave 25, and one at wave 50.
- The Boss at wave 25 was a Ghast.
- The Boss at wave 50 was a Wither.
- The Reward for defeating the Wither Boss is a Wither Skull